After looking for a job for one year, I ended up in the place I started: Antarctica.
This time, a new adventure is unfolding which will bring me through a winter season:
no flights, no fresh food, no mail, no sunlight.
Travel, friends, and family await.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

returning again

My trip to Switzerland was to finding a new job what a bachelorette party is to finding a husband. I had one last opportunity to enjoy some spontaneity. I had a difficult time getting on the plane on the way home leaving the fun behind.


My flights took me from Zürich to London very early, then to JFK, and finally to Seattle where I took the light rail downtown to have Sara pick me up. My time overseas was truly a whirlwind trip, but I am so happy I jumped at the opportunity and had a chance to explore another city.

No comments: