After looking for a job for one year, I ended up in the place I started: Antarctica.
This time, a new adventure is unfolding which will bring me through a winter season:
no flights, no fresh food, no mail, no sunlight.
Travel, friends, and family await.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

the end...

The day after I returned from Switzerland and promptly was called with a job offer the next morning.


I have moved to the Seattle area in Washington State and finally unpacked my boxes for the first time in three and a half years in a new apartment!

I can certainly see how God has been cultivating a path in front of me in answer to prayers I prayed more than two years ago. Sometimes God does not answer those like we think He should. In this instance, the result of my waiting unveiled much more amazing life experiences than I could hope to attain.

Like my travels, my writing of this blog is coming to an end for the time being.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

wait a minute...are you going to start another!?