I have been trying to capture the texture in the cold desert here. This is the first time I think I captured some of what I was after. I love the lines in the snow and the way that it reflects the light on the horizon and the graininess of the crystals blown against each other.
3 comments:
Andrea, I am simply amazed. :)
Hey Andrea, I am so amazed at your artistic talent! We still have your christmas card on our fridge at home... i know, Christmas was 9 months ago. :-)
I heard you met Josh, my friend from highschool. Crazy how small the world gets sometimes huh? Well I hope you guys are having lots of fun romping in the snow.
I'm in nashville now going to vanderbilt for a masters degree in nursing. lots of fun, but lots of work!
I always enjoy browsing your (many) blogs, it took me a while to get to the one you have been writing on lately! You really are gifted.
Stay Warm,
Love, Becca T
Andrea, I am looking forward to your published book entitled (sometning like) ANTARTICA IN PICTURES.
wayne
Post a Comment