After looking for a job for one year, I ended up in the place I started: Antarctica. This time, a new adventure is unfolding which will bring me through a winter season: no flights, no fresh food, no mail, no sunlight. Travel, friends, and family await.
Monday, September 7, 2009
brilliant
More nacreous clouds hung in the sky this weekend. The green caught my eye over Hut Ridge Trail.
Hey girl, I know I don't comment often here much (life is a bit crazy), but know that I'm thinking of you. I hope you are staying as warm as possible and that you are making plans to visit us when you return. Take care!!
1 comment:
Hey girl, I know I don't comment often here much (life is a bit crazy), but know that I'm thinking of you. I hope you are staying as warm as possible and that you are making plans to visit us when you return. Take care!!
Post a Comment