The sun has been very red and pink on the horizon, so I went out for a short walk to see the line on the horizon on Sunday. With only so many vantage points to get our epic Antarctic photos, I did a little experiment and ghosted myself into this photo. Since we all feel a bit like a ghost down here to the world and with our skin pigment these days, it seems rather appropriate.
After looking for a job for one year, I ended up in the place I started: Antarctica.
This time, a new adventure is unfolding which will bring me through a winter season:
no flights, no fresh food, no mail, no sunlight.
Travel, friends, and family await.
This time, a new adventure is unfolding which will bring me through a winter season:
no flights, no fresh food, no mail, no sunlight.
Travel, friends, and family await.
Monday, July 13, 2009
walking to the light
The sun has been very red and pink on the horizon, so I went out for a short walk to see the line on the horizon on Sunday. With only so many vantage points to get our epic Antarctic photos, I did a little experiment and ghosted myself into this photo. Since we all feel a bit like a ghost down here to the world and with our skin pigment these days, it seems rather appropriate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Amazing"! You are catching on to night photography and capturing scenes from God's awesome creation.
Post a Comment