The contractor I work for is located in Denver, and they sent their MidWinter greetings today. I don't think I would post the photo, except my sister, Laura, works for the same company and stayed at work during her lunch to be part of the picture just for me. I thought I would make note of the smile she put on my face.
After looking for a job for one year, I ended up in the place I started: Antarctica.
This time, a new adventure is unfolding which will bring me through a winter season:
no flights, no fresh food, no mail, no sunlight.
Travel, friends, and family await.
This time, a new adventure is unfolding which will bring me through a winter season:
no flights, no fresh food, no mail, no sunlight.
Travel, friends, and family await.
Friday, June 19, 2009
denver sister
The contractor I work for is located in Denver, and they sent their MidWinter greetings today. I don't think I would post the photo, except my sister, Laura, works for the same company and stayed at work during her lunch to be part of the picture just for me. I thought I would make note of the smile she put on my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's neat! That's unconditional love.
Post a Comment