After looking for a job for one year, I ended up in the place I started: Antarctica.
This time, a new adventure is unfolding which will bring me through a winter season:
no flights, no fresh food, no mail, no sunlight.
Travel, friends, and family await.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

lost

As of this month, I do not have a mobile phone number. After nine years of owning a flashy, easy-to-remember Illinois-based number (the kind they don't give out for free anymore), I finally let my contract go when it expired. So, if you haven't already, you can delete me out of your phones and stay tuned for my new number; not coming before the end-parts of this year.

In other news, it may be noteworthy that my time zone is "fall-ing back" this weekend. Pacific U.S. time zone will be 5 hours different (19 hours behind), Eastern U.S. folks will be 8 hours different (20 hours behind). McMurdo Station is in the same time zone as New Zealand and you can also find the current time on the right hand sidebar of this blog; technology is pretty crazy that way!

No comments: