This is my room; this past weekend I cleaned it up and organized things into drawers to get rid of my clutter. When I moved in, I was the owner of 6 single beds a few night stands, one wardrobe, and a desk. Since then I have borrowed and rearranged. I made a very comfortable king-sized bed thanks to Susie's featherbed and Gift's foam matress pads. I acquired a sofa, chair and coffee table, and my favorite fake flowers from Kris and the shuttles crew donations to me.My room is one of the coldest in the building, so I also have a space heater to keep things comfortable. One day I came home from work and found it to be 52F. I also have a humidifier that I run at night. Each room has a television and a refrigerator as well.
You may remember my postcard project from last October. I've used a bunch of them as colorful wall decorations. Most of my environment is neutrals as well as numerous shades of white and blue.
You may remember my postcard project from last October. I've used a bunch of them as colorful wall decorations. Most of my environment is neutrals as well as numerous shades of white and blue.
3 comments:
Great room Andrea! Looks very cozy :)
~Maria
I love it! Looks inviting.
cute room! too bad a plant couldn't live in that temperature!!!
Post a Comment