Instead of going to bed on time on Thursday night, I decided I would take advantage of the colors and clouds at about 22:30. The skies have never been this dark while I have been here before, so it's fun to watch the sun sink so low in the sky and "set" for hours on end.I started taking photos behind the chapel, but it didn't take long for my fingers to start getting cold. I ducked into the building for warmth and snapped a few from the window inside. My new camera is more resilient in the cold weather than I am!
I'm sure you can see from these photos that the skies are darkening as we continue to see the sun sink lower and longer beyond our mountain range. At the moment the sun seems to be spinning around us; rather than over us.
No comments:
Post a Comment